8 downtown restaurants and clubs taking part in the Nuit Gourmande
- On the agenda
Nuit Gourmande, presented as part of Montréal en Lumière festival, will showcase Montreal's rich gastronomy. On February 22, from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m., get ready for unique culinary experiences! Here are the various activities taking place in downtown Montreal.
1. Marcus restaurant at Four Seasons - Three Delights from MARCUS
Executive Chef of the Marcus restaurant, Nicholas Bramos, has created three dishes inspired by the unmistakable style of chef Marcus Samuelsson, showcasing exceptional ingredients and available exclusively for dinner during the Nuit Gourmande.
On the menu:
- Monk fish liver torchon, poppy-sesame crumble, mango purée, togarashi mayo, mizuna, rice chips
- Oyster Rockefeller, Gaspor bacon, spinach, Parmesan cream, fried bread, chili
- Aglio e Olio bigoli, swordfish bottarga, basil oil, lemongrass oyster foam
2. La Société Montréal - Paris/Asia
La Société Montréal invites you to discover French bistro cuisine in the heart of Montreal. During the evening, head to the bar section and enjoy some tapas that have France meeting Asia.
On the menu:
- Foie gras gyoza and candied apples
- Goat cheese lollipop with Asian seeds
- Beef and French gruyère yakitori
- Miso soup with Parisian gnocchi
- Breton seaweed salad
3. Time Out Market Montréal Enters the Twilight Zone
Time Out Market Montréal enters the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition… This is the dimension of imagination! On February 22, Time Out Market Montréal’s 16 restaurants will slip into another dimension and intertwine identities with one of their Time Out Market neighbours.
Each restaurant will serve a delectable dish inspired by another restaurant — It’s the best Montreal chefs crafting dishes inspired by the best chefs in the city to create a fusion between philosophies, flavours, and cultures.
4. Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth - A Special Night for all the Foodies
On February 22, as part of the Nuit Gourmande, Marché Artisans invites you to stroll along a path strewn with gastronomic discoveries and delicious surprises from our culinary team and suppliers.
5. Sho-dan - Sushi Tapas and Canadian Wine
Indulge your taste buds and experience a sushi-wine experience at Sho-dan. The menu specially designed for the occasion will feature tapas sushis accompanied with the favorite Canadian wines of the establishment.
Chef Romeo used his creative talents to present new tapas specialties that will be offered exclusively for the Nuit Gourmande. A sommelier will be on hand to present the products and answer your questions about this sushi-wine deal.
6. Club Pelicano - Ramen & DJ Set with Hideyuki Imaizumi
Club Pelicano welcomes the owner of Marusan, chef Hideyuki Imaizumi, for a DJ set during a crazy Japanese pop-up event! Come eat delightful ramen and dance all night!
7. Foodchain - Vegan Kimchi Class
Learn how to make your own vegan kimchi with the chef Zac, bring home Foodchain’s famous vegan kimchi, and enjoy an exclusive menu: Vegan Bulgogi Hotdog (which we lovingly named Buldog), homemade chips or side salad, and a glass of wine.
8. Le Pois Penché - Back to the 20s
French cuisine was reinvented in the 1920s, when daring chefs elevated peasant food into luscious dishes that rocked the world. Le Pois Penché’s executive chef, Josserand Valiquette, and pastry chef Udson Jérôme will celebrate the return of the 20s with a 4-course gourmet feast, featuring reinterpretations of some of France’s most iconic and decadent dishes, with a local twist.
Given all these downtown establishments offering a wide range of activities, this second edition of the Nuit Gourmande looks promising!