Call for applications - Destination centre-ville is looking for tourist information agents
- No to be missed
Are you a student, passionate about tourism and looking for a summer job? Destination Centre-Ville is looking for information agents to inform tourists in downtown Montreal during the summer. Join us!
Duration: From June 3 to August 31
Full-time 40 hours / week
In order to improve the visitor experience in downtown Montreal during the summer season, Destination Centre-ville, in partnership with Tourisme Montréal, is seeking tourism information officers to provide information and respond to visitor requests in the downtown area. Our scope of intervention extends from Sherbrooke Street to Saint-Antoine Street and from Atwater Avenue to Saint-Urbain Street.
The Tourist Information Officer informs visitors about tourist attractions and points of interest in downtown Montreal and responds to various customer requests. As an ambassador for the destination, he keeps himself informed of current events in the territory in order to improve the visitor experience in the downtown area.
Responsibilities and tasks
- - Respond in a courteous and polite manner to customer requests
- - Provide the necessary information and documentation on local touristic products (attractions, services, facilities, and activities available.
- - Represent Destination centre-ville and Tourisme Montréal in a professional manner
- - Be over 18 years old and currently in post-secondary education (CEGEP, college or university)
- - Excellent customer service skills;
- - Know how to drive an electric scooter;
- - Speak at least French and English (other language is an asset);
- - Be committed to others and not be afraid of fieldwork;
- - Carry out studies related to the mission (tourism, communication, history, art history, tourist guide or any other related field).
Please send your application before May 15 to the attention of Ms. Johanna Valette at the following address: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those whose applications are accepted will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used without any intention of discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.