The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth has reopened
- New stores
The Fairmont Reine Elizabeth reopened on July 10, after one year of renovation work.
It is a completely transformed hotel that now welcomes customers: the design has been entirely reviewed, mixing modernity and authenticity:
- brand new design blending a contemporary decor with a vintage flair reminiscent of Montreal’s golden years. The authenticity of our building, a historic heritage monument, will be preserved.
- An innovative business campus that will be among the most modern in the world. The campus will include a set of interconnected and accessible public meeting and multi-functional spaces where business people will be able to engage in creative, collaborative and innovative experiences.
- A new restaurant, bar and coffee lounge introducing innovative culinary and experiential concepts brought to life thanks to the expertise of Baptiste Peupion, Culinary Director, and Nader Chabaane, Director of Mixology.
- An urban market, a revolutionary concept in the hospitality world, offering seasonal products and supporting local producers and artisans while fostering a community spirit in the heart of downtown Montreal.
- The Agora, a multi-purpose venue with dynamic programming, pop-up shops and much more.
New restaurants also opened: the Rosélys, a restaurant specialized in local bistronomy, and the Nacarat , a chic and sophisticated cocktail bar.
The reopening comes just in time for the 375th birthday of Montreal.